Tue, June 3, 2014
Starting next month, Big Rapids residents will have to pay more for their sanitation services that include, trash and leaf pick up and other curbside services. The resolution to increase the sanitation rates was passed last night at the city commission meeting. The rates will increase 25 percent starting on July 1 for residential customers or around 59 cents more per month. The rate increase will cover an increase coming from Republic Services, the company the city contracts with to handle sanitation and garbage services.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Russia, Ukraine meeting over energy dispute as ruble plummets
- Investigators review unsolved murders after man confesses to 7 killings - VIDEO: Serial killer in the heartland? - Suspect in Graham case charged in 2005 rape
- Republican puts Dems on defense in sleeper Iowa race - VIDEO: Braley's Senate bid hurting Dems - Dem Senate candidate uses image of George H.W. Bush in ad despite warning - FULL COVERAGE: Midterm elections
- Casino resists Donald Trump's bid to remove name
- Police: California man killed father with sledgehammer