Tue, June 3, 2014
Starting next month, Big Rapids residents will have to pay more for their sanitation services that include, trash and leaf pick up and other curbside services. The resolution to increase the sanitation rates was passed last night at the city commission meeting. The rates will increase 25 percent starting on July 1 for residential customers or around 59 cents more per month. The rate increase will cover an increase coming from Republic Services, the company the city contracts with to handle sanitation and garbage services.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 'IMPORTANT NUMBER' Drone pilots suffer PTSD just like those in combat
- Ex-Va. gov says he knows in heart he's innocent
- Russian aid convoy drives into Ukraine - US Army veteran killed fighting for Ukraine - Pentagon condemns Russian movements in Ukraine
- GAO report: Food stamp fraud rampant
- SpaceX rocket explodes during launch; no injuries