Tue, June 3, 2014
Starting next month, Big Rapids residents will have to pay more for their sanitation services that include, trash and leaf pick up and other curbside services. The resolution to increase the sanitation rates was passed last night at the city commission meeting. The rates will increase 25 percent starting on July 1 for residential customers or around 59 cents more per month. The rate increase will cover an increase coming from Republic Services, the company the city contracts with to handle sanitation and garbage services.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Argentina enters default after failing to make deal with creditors
- Family members of Benghazi victims confident House probe will produce truth
- Peace Corps evacuating volunteers from 3 West African countries over Ebola outbreak - DR. MANNY: Ebola is not the only deadly virus out there - Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor dies from virus
- Lawyer sues GM on behalf of 658 plaintiffs over faulty ignition switches
- EXCLUSIVE Brazen gangs of smugglers take aim at US border cops