There were a few ORV accidents in Mecosta County over the weekend. The first happened in Austin Township where Police found the driver of the ORV, a 41-year-old Stanwood woman, was traveling toward the roadway in her driveway when she lost control, entered the roadway and overturned.
The driver, was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected from the ORV. Her two passengers, a 39-year-old Stanwood woman and a 36-year- old Howard City woman, also sustained minor injuries, but were not ejected from the ORV and only sustained minor injuries. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the accident.
Meanwhile another accident happened in Barryton where a 19-year old Barryton man was driving a four-wheeler when his passenger and 17-year old male from Evart had his foot catch on the tire, pulling him off the ORV and running his foot over. The Evart teen was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- THEY DON'T BITE Quirky ad campaign says Republicans 'people too'
- 'Khorasan Group' is new name coined by Obama for old foe, critics claim
- Official says 5 kids had contact with Ebola patient - Facts about Ebola virus - Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home - VIDEO: Can Ebola in US be 'stopped in its tracks'?
- Family shocked after mayor allegedly killed by wife
- Prosecutor to seek death penalty in beheading