Mon, June 9, 2014
A Cadillac man is behind bars awaiting arraignment after he took police on a high speed chase in Wexofrd Co. that lasted 22 miles and topped speeds of 120 miles per hour. State Police say it started after an officer tried to stop a motorcycle on northbound U.S. 131 for traveling 90 mph in a 70 mph zone. The motorcycle driver failed to stop and accelerated over 120 mph. The trooper continued to pursue the motorcycle into Grand Traverse County and back into Wexford County. The 33-year old suspect was stopped after taking police on secondary roads and down a dead end. The Cadillac man was arrested for flee and elude police officer 4th degree.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Prosecutor: Wounded doctor fired back at gunman in fatal hospital shooting
- White House brings in Clinton aides for strategy session amid stormy week
- TODD STARNES: Border agent held Boy Scout at gunpoint, troop leader claims
- Washington Post journalist among 3 US citizens reportedly detained in Iran
- House, Senate talks over VA fix in chaos as recess looms