Mon, June 9, 2014
A Cadillac man is behind bars awaiting arraignment after he took police on a high speed chase in Wexofrd Co. that lasted 22 miles and topped speeds of 120 miles per hour. State Police say it started after an officer tried to stop a motorcycle on northbound U.S. 131 for traveling 90 mph in a 70 mph zone. The motorcycle driver failed to stop and accelerated over 120 mph. The trooper continued to pursue the motorcycle into Grand Traverse County and back into Wexford County. The 33-year old suspect was stopped after taking police on secondary roads and down a dead end. The Cadillac man was arrested for flee and elude police officer 4th degree.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Republican report alleges 'billionaire's club' funding environmental causes through 'shady' network - EXCLUSIVE: UN puts new momentum behind its radical green agenda for 'climate change'
- Iranian opposition leaders press Obama administration to back them, seek regime change
- Bar Exam Fail: Law grads unable to submit completed tests due to software glitch
- THE FIX IS IN? Veterans Affairs overhaul glides through House
- '---HOLES AND CRAZIES' Ex-IRS chief Lerner's emails reveal disdain for GOP