Mon, June 9, 2014
A Cadillac man is behind bars awaiting arraignment after he took police on a high speed chase in Wexofrd Co. that lasted 22 miles and topped speeds of 120 miles per hour. State Police say it started after an officer tried to stop a motorcycle on northbound U.S. 131 for traveling 90 mph in a 70 mph zone. The motorcycle driver failed to stop and accelerated over 120 mph. The trooper continued to pursue the motorcycle into Grand Traverse County and back into Wexford County. The 33-year old suspect was stopped after taking police on secondary roads and down a dead end. The Cadillac man was arrested for flee and elude police officer 4th degree.
- US cathedral may become museum to the slave trade
- MORE RISK IN THE SKIES FAA: Rise in near-collisions between planes and drones
- REBUILDING FERGUSON Bakery hit in protests gets $200G in donations
- Original 'Alice in Wonderland' manuscript to travel to US museums
- Authorities return to Aaron Hernandez's home seeking sneakers