Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
- American arrested on illegal adoption, human trafficking charges in Guatemala
- Police: 99-year-old woman delivering cookies robbed by teen
- North Korea's UN envoy rips US as assembly passes resolution condemning alleged abuses
- NCAA basketball player with inoperable brain tumor to become honorary coach
- Audit: Nebraska left $56 million in federal welfare funds on the table