Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
- FOX NEWS FIRST: End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge
- Airlines cancel flights to Baghdad after passenger plane hit with gunfire
- OPINION: GOP and abortion in age of ObamaCare: Time for a new strategy
- Historic gold nuggets stolen from Wells Fargo museum in San Francisco
- Woman accused of drowning puppy in airport toilet