Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Ottawa gunman reportedly knew jihadist, wanted to travel to Libya
- OBAMACARE SCRAMBLE Companies trying to avoid fines for noncompliant plans
- Arbitrator says NFL Commissioner must testify at Ray Rice appeal hearing
- Gunmen kill 8 Shiite Muslims in Pakistan attack
- Man apprehended after scaling White House fence - VIDEO: White House fence jumper kicks dog - VIDEO: Secret Service stop man who hopped WH fence