Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Apple-1 computer sold at auction for $905,000
- Family of 6 quarantined in Connecticut over Ebola fears
- Mexican mayor and his wife linked to deadly attack on students, attorney general says
- Krauthammer: 'Tremendous ideological appeal of ISIS' could be inspiring lone-wolf attacks
- ANOTHER JUMPER Man apprehended after scaling White House fence