Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bush son rips GOP ad claiming father's foundation gave money to terror-linked groups - FULL COVERAGE: 2014 Midterm Elections
- Dramatic video shows NYPD cop save choking woman on side of highway
- SHARING IS CARING? Calif. boy gets detention for sharing school lunch
- Making money off millennials
- Why Disney kills off moms