Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Congress approves VA reform bill, sends to Obama - Congress passes $10.8B highway bill
- Sudan mom who faced death over faith arrives in US
- Suspect in border agent's death extradited to US
- American detained in North Korea feels 'abandoned'
- PROFITABLE POT? Bankrupt California city eyes marijuana for revenue