Fri, June 13, 2014
It was a scary few hours for a Big Rapids family who was looking for their 6-year old daughter after she didn't make a bus transfer at Big Rapids Middle School Thursday afternoon. During the search of the Big Rapids area for the little girl, Police say she was found safe playing at a friend’s house hours after being reported missing. It was discovered the girl had went home with a friend without informing her parents.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Army demotes, retires general over handling of sex assault accusation
- Appeals court overturns hate crime convictions in Amish haircut assault case
- Ex-CEO to buy New England supermarket chain, ending worker protests
- US doctor takes on Ebola with faith, American tech - WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker gets Ebola - CDC flies home US staffer who had 'low-risk' Ebola contact
- MASSIVE ATTACK? Hackers reportedly hit JPMorgan, other banks