Mon, June 16, 2014
A garage is a total loss but the home was saved after a garage fire broke out in Big Rapids. Fire officials say it happened around 7pm last night. They say it started in the garage of the home on Catherine Street and spread in to the attic but firefighters were able to put out the blaze before it spread to the lower levels of the home. Everyone made it out safely.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'A TOXIC MIX' Colo. election law prompts voter fraud concerns
- Mexican governor, family confirm bodies belong to three American siblings vanished in border city - Parents of missing Mexico students meet with country's president
- MANHUNT ENDS: Suspect in deadly Pa. state trooper ambush captured
- No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as all-veteran group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy