Wed, June 18, 2014
An Osceola County man is in jail after being arraigned on seven sex crimes involving a relative. 30-year old Dustin James Lewis of Evart, was charged with three counts of third-degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four counts of fourth-degree CSC. It's alleged that Lewis, forced or coerced the female victim during an incident in May.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Women fight on front lines of battle against ISIS - 'GRETA INVESTIGATES: THE LONE WOLVES OF TERROR' ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL SUNDAY AT 9 P.M. ET - US probes claims militants used chemical weapons
- Canada reopens grounds of Parliament Hill
- Hawaii officials warn lava flow may force evacuation
- IS 2016 ON HIS MIND? Christie returns to Iowa to meet with GOP activists
- QUARANTINE ANGER Nurse rips Ebola policies after treatment at airport