Wed, June 18, 2014
An Osceola County man is in jail after being arraigned on seven sex crimes involving a relative. 30-year old Dustin James Lewis of Evart, was charged with three counts of third-degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four counts of fourth-degree CSC. It's alleged that Lewis, forced or coerced the female victim during an incident in May.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new La. abortion law
- California high school keeps 'Arabs' nickname, but drops controversial mascot
- Tony Stewart crashes out of first NASCAR race since dirt track tragedy
- Showboat Casino closes after 27 years in Atlantic City
- Dozens of police departments report losing weapons supplied by Pentagon