Wed, June 18, 2014
An Osceola County man is in jail after being arraigned on seven sex crimes involving a relative. 30-year old Dustin James Lewis of Evart, was charged with three counts of third-degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four counts of fourth-degree CSC. It's alleged that Lewis, forced or coerced the female victim during an incident in May.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Dow falls more than 300 points, wipes out 2014 gains
- California battle over concealed-weapon rights could be headed for the Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds collective bargaining law in win for Republican Gov. Walker
- HERO DOCTOR American with Ebola gives treatment to ill colleague
- BREAKING NEWS Israel, Hamas agree to 72-hour Gaza cease-fire