Wed, June 18, 2014
An Osceola County man is in jail after being arraigned on seven sex crimes involving a relative. 30-year old Dustin James Lewis of Evart, was charged with three counts of third-degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four counts of fourth-degree CSC. It's alleged that Lewis, forced or coerced the female victim during an incident in May.
- Religious group threatens to sue over tax credit denial for Noah’s Ark-themed park
- Staples: Security breach may have affected 1.2 million payment cards
- Army reverses forced retirement policy after lawmakers say it hurt officers
- Obama says Keystone pipeline mostly helps Canadian oil companies, not Americans
- ISIS reportedly selling Christian artifacts, turning churches into torture chambers