Wed, June 18, 2014
An Osceola County man is in jail after being arraigned on seven sex crimes involving a relative. 30-year old Dustin James Lewis of Evart, was charged with three counts of third-degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four counts of fourth-degree CSC. It's alleged that Lewis, forced or coerced the female victim during an incident in May.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Border Patrol to reportedly begin testing body cameras - Southwestern sheriffs say border 'spiralling out of control'
- Owner reunited with Jaguar convertible stolen in 1968
- NOT FORGOTTEN UN panel raps Iran for holding Christian pastor
- Australia raids foil ISIS plot to kidnap, behead random victims in city streets
- DECISION DAY Polls open in Scotland independence referendum