Wed, June 18, 2014
Governor Rick Snyder has requested a physical disaster declaration for Newaygo and Osceola counties from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that would pave the way for financial assistance for western Michigan residents and business owners impacted by severe storms and flooding. If approved, the SBA disaster assistance program will make low-interest loans available to eligible residents and businesses affected by the severe storms and flooding that occurred in April. In addition to Newaygo and Osceola counties, the declaration would cover the neighboring counties of Clare, Kent, Lake, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, and Wexford. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Teenager dies from wounds sustained in Wash. state school shooting
- Secretive Mexican police unit questioned over 3 murdered Americans
- FREE AT LAST: Marine back on US soil after release from Mexican jail
- DEFYING THE ODDS Vet with amputated leg to run NYC Marathon
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states