Wed, June 18, 2014
Governor Rick Snyder has requested a physical disaster declaration for Newaygo and Osceola counties from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that would pave the way for financial assistance for western Michigan residents and business owners impacted by severe storms and flooding. If approved, the SBA disaster assistance program will make low-interest loans available to eligible residents and businesses affected by the severe storms and flooding that occurred in April. In addition to Newaygo and Osceola counties, the declaration would cover the neighboring counties of Clare, Kent, Lake, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, and Wexford. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Women fight on front lines of battle against ISIS - 'GRETA INVESTIGATES: THE LONE WOLVES OF TERROR' ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL SUNDAY AT 9 P.M. ET - US probes claims militants used chemical weapons
- Canada reopens grounds of Parliament Hill
- Hawaii officials warn lava flow may force evacuation
- IS 2016 ON HIS MIND? Christie returns to Iowa to meet with GOP activists
- QUARANTINE ANGER Nurse rips Ebola policies after treatment at airport