Wed, June 18, 2014
Governor Rick Snyder has requested a physical disaster declaration for Newaygo and Osceola counties from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that would pave the way for financial assistance for western Michigan residents and business owners impacted by severe storms and flooding. If approved, the SBA disaster assistance program will make low-interest loans available to eligible residents and businesses affected by the severe storms and flooding that occurred in April. In addition to Newaygo and Osceola counties, the declaration would cover the neighboring counties of Clare, Kent, Lake, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, and Wexford. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case against 'American Sniper' estate
- Senate confirms McDonald as VA secretary
- Obama administration's focus on Syria in doubt as death toll soars
- Last living crew member of Enola Gay dies in Georgia at age 93
- Obama, EU strike at Russia's economy in new sanctions push over Ukraine