Wed, June 18, 2014
Governor Rick Snyder has requested a physical disaster declaration for Newaygo and Osceola counties from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that would pave the way for financial assistance for western Michigan residents and business owners impacted by severe storms and flooding. If approved, the SBA disaster assistance program will make low-interest loans available to eligible residents and businesses affected by the severe storms and flooding that occurred in April. In addition to Newaygo and Osceola counties, the declaration would cover the neighboring counties of Clare, Kent, Lake, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, and Wexford. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Weather helps crews make progress on Calif. wildfire
- Death of student after fraternity gathering may be alcohol-related, prosecutor says
- Cuba failing to keep baseball talent at home as stars head for major leagues
- Dem gubernatorial candidate tries to explain 1998 strip club incident
- Little League coach killed in freak batting practice accident before son's game