Wed, June 18, 2014
Governor Rick Snyder has requested a physical disaster declaration for Newaygo and Osceola counties from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that would pave the way for financial assistance for western Michigan residents and business owners impacted by severe storms and flooding. If approved, the SBA disaster assistance program will make low-interest loans available to eligible residents and businesses affected by the severe storms and flooding that occurred in April. In addition to Newaygo and Osceola counties, the declaration would cover the neighboring counties of Clare, Kent, Lake, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, and Wexford. (MRN)
- Will judge buy LiLo's excuse?
- 'BRUTAL MURDER' Obama condemns alleged ISIS killing of hostage
- FRANTIC SEARCH Ga. police hunt for missing couple who went to buy car
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia - Rockets kill 30 in Ukraine city as rebel offensive begins
- Third person dies after shooting at Nebraska party