Mon, June 30, 2014
An 18-year old man from the Big Rapids area is recovering after a car accident in Mecosta County. Deputies say it happened on 17 mile near 235th Ave. where the teen had driven off the road, damaged property and struck a tree. The driver was transported to Spectrum Health BR for non life threatening injuries. Alcohol was determined to be a factor and the 18 y/o was subsequently lodged at Mecosta County Jail after being treated for his injuries.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Palestinians accuse Israel of striking UN school in Gaza refugee camp - Facebook removes page calling for death of Jews - OPINION: How Hamas plans to win by losing
- Senate passes highway funding bill, sends it back to House with changes
- RACE AGAINST TIME Conservatives concerned over VA reform bill's cost
- FLEEING EBOLA Aid groups order dozens of workers out of Africa
- MISSING MOM MYSTERY Oregon woman last seen buying trail mix, pills