Mon, June 30, 2014
An 18-year old man from the Big Rapids area is recovering after a car accident in Mecosta County. Deputies say it happened on 17 mile near 235th Ave. where the teen had driven off the road, damaged property and struck a tree. The driver was transported to Spectrum Health BR for non life threatening injuries. Alcohol was determined to be a factor and the 18 y/o was subsequently lodged at Mecosta County Jail after being treated for his injuries.
- 'GRAVE INJUSTICE' Prof, others offer to take lashes for Saudi blogger
- UNUSUAL HOMICIDE Police probe 55-year-old stabbing after man, 97, dies
- Judge issues stay of Alabama gay marriage ruling
- FDA could set loose millions of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida Keys
- NY Assembly Speaker will temporarily step aside after corruption arrest, report claims