Mon, June 30, 2014
An 18-year old man from the Big Rapids area is recovering after a car accident in Mecosta County. Deputies say it happened on 17 mile near 235th Ave. where the teen had driven off the road, damaged property and struck a tree. The driver was transported to Spectrum Health BR for non life threatening injuries. Alcohol was determined to be a factor and the 18 y/o was subsequently lodged at Mecosta County Jail after being treated for his injuries.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- JESUS' BURIAL CLOTH? Historian: Shroud of Turin actually an Easter prop
- BACK ON THE TRAIL As Dems avoid Obama, Romney in high demand
- Cuomo, Christie order Ebola quarantines - Watchdog rips DHS for buying aging med supplies - Goldberg: Any public panic over Ebola stems from government's handling of it - Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola, leaves hospital - FULL COVERAGE: Tracking Ebola
- YouTube, Beware: Election-spending regulator sets sights on political Internet videos
- Want to vacation in a fire tower? This federal agency’s got a room to sell you - PHOTOS: Feds are renting out these fire lookout towers