Mon, June 30, 2014
State Police in Isabella County continue to investigate an accident over the weekend that sent two drivers to the hospital. Police say it happened Saturday night when a 38-year-old Mt. Pleasant woman ran a red light then struck with another car driven by a 23-year old man also from Mt. Pleasant on M-20, near U.S. 127 in Mt. Pleasant. They say she was traveling 70 in a 45 mph zone when she hit the 23-year old man's car. She was seriously injured and hospitalized. Police believe she was under the influence of alcohol. The other driver was treated and released.
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G from group while advising him
- Kerry fined for not shoveling sidewalk
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terror list
- Texas executes man for 1996 murder while he was on parole
- Rap mogul Suge Knight at wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says