Mon, June 30, 2014
State Police in Isabella County continue to investigate an accident over the weekend that sent two drivers to the hospital. Police say it happened Saturday night when a 38-year-old Mt. Pleasant woman ran a red light then struck with another car driven by a 23-year old man also from Mt. Pleasant on M-20, near U.S. 127 in Mt. Pleasant. They say she was traveling 70 in a 45 mph zone when she hit the 23-year old man's car. She was seriously injured and hospitalized. Police believe she was under the influence of alcohol. The other driver was treated and released.
- Black lawmakers against recognition of Va. tribe
- FDA to weigh lifting ban on gay men donating blood
- 'LIKE ANY OTHER WEEKEND': Early start robs Black Friday of bite
- ANCIENT SEA MYSTERY 'World's first computer' more complex than thought
- FAITH WITH FRIES? Group hopes restaurant in church will fill pews