Mon, June 30, 2014
State Police in Isabella County continue to investigate an accident over the weekend that sent two drivers to the hospital. Police say it happened Saturday night when a 38-year-old Mt. Pleasant woman ran a red light then struck with another car driven by a 23-year old man also from Mt. Pleasant on M-20, near U.S. 127 in Mt. Pleasant. They say she was traveling 70 in a 45 mph zone when she hit the 23-year old man's car. She was seriously injured and hospitalized. Police believe she was under the influence of alcohol. The other driver was treated and released.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLLS Dem drop-out tightens Kansas Senate race
- 'SO HELP ME GOD' Air Force: Heavenly clause optional for enlistment oath
- TODD STARNES: School tells kids to remove American flags on 9/11
- Doctors Without Borders staffer contracts Ebola - First UK volunteer gets experimental Ebola shot - Ebola survivor: No time to waste
- Panthers remove DE Hardy from active roster over domestic abuse case - Vikings bench Peterson indefinitely - OPINION: Did Peterson cross corporal punishment line? - Could former governor replace Goodell?