Mon, June 30, 2014
State Police in Isabella County continue to investigate an accident over the weekend that sent two drivers to the hospital. Police say it happened Saturday night when a 38-year-old Mt. Pleasant woman ran a red light then struck with another car driven by a 23-year old man also from Mt. Pleasant on M-20, near U.S. 127 in Mt. Pleasant. They say she was traveling 70 in a 45 mph zone when she hit the 23-year old man's car. She was seriously injured and hospitalized. Police believe she was under the influence of alcohol. The other driver was treated and released.
- Arizona's McSally wins House race in recount, adds to GOP's historic majority
- New York Gov. Cuomo moves to ban fracking
- BREAKING NEWS: 3 shot, suspect on the loose in LA
- Texas ex-official sentenced to death for murder of prosecutor's wife in apparent revenge plot
- NY premiere of ‘The Interview’ canceled in wake of threat by Sony hackers - VIDEO: NY premiere of 'The Interview' canceled