Mon, June 30, 2014
State Police in Isabella County continue to investigate an accident over the weekend that sent two drivers to the hospital. Police say it happened Saturday night when a 38-year-old Mt. Pleasant woman ran a red light then struck with another car driven by a 23-year old man also from Mt. Pleasant on M-20, near U.S. 127 in Mt. Pleasant. They say she was traveling 70 in a 45 mph zone when she hit the 23-year old man's car. She was seriously injured and hospitalized. Police believe she was under the influence of alcohol. The other driver was treated and released.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Fox News anchor Terry Keenan dies at 53, according to Hollywood Reporter
- Jerusalem, West Bank tensions stoke fears of new intifada
- Anti-Israel restaurant receives funding from John Kerry’s wife’s foundation
- CNN anchor apologizes for making light of fight involving Bristol Palin
- BREAKING NEWS: Three Sherriff’s Deputies shot, manhunt ensues in California