Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- CORONER'S REQUEST Autopsy wanted to check for link to beach murders
- 'WE NEVER WILL' Apple says it can't, won't unlock devices for police
- TODD STARNES: Arkansas State lifts ban on football helmet crosses
- Ukrainian president pleads with US for military aid, tells Congress 'blankets' not enough
- Gas prices sinking, airline tickets next?