Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mich. boy, 11, legally shot albino deer with crossbow
- Police criminalist who committed suicide was suspect in girl's 1984 killing
- Neb. school OKs firearms in senior yearbook photos
- Indicted GOP Rep. Grimm hanging on in NY race - VIDEO: Was I counseled to step down, Grimm says - VIDEO: Will legal issues hurt Grimm? - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- Malaysian man crawls through woods for days after car crash