Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'A TOXIC MIX' Colo. election law prompts voter fraud concerns
- Mexican governor, family confirm bodies belong to three American siblings vanished in border city - Parents of missing Mexico students meet with country's president
- MANHUNT ENDS: Suspect in deadly Pa. state trooper ambush captured
- No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as all-veteran group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy