Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
- Pregnant woman, 3 others killed in Cleveland home shooting
- US warns citizens to stay away from Acapulco resort
- New Jersey judge strikes down sports betting
- Official: Obama approves guidelines to broaden operation in Afghanistan
- Official: Ferguson grand jury still reviewing evidence - Ferguson police arrest more protesters