Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
- Education Department releases 'framework' for higher-ed rating system
- Pakistan: 59 militants killed amid school massacre
- STARNES: Catholic university suspends professor over anti-gay marriage controversy
- Filipino family wants US Marine in local jail during trial
- US Appeals Court deems gun law unconstitutional