Thu, July 3, 2014
A Reed City teen is going to jail for the next 5-15 years for his involvement with an armed robbery of a home in Osceola County. 17-year old Paul Michael Williams pleaded guilty to armed robbery in Osceola County's 77th District Court as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. Williams and three other men were arrested in March for an armed robbery at a residence in Highland Township on Feb. 23.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- THEY DON'T BITE Quirky ad campaign says Republicans 'people too'
- 'Khorasan Group' is new name coined by Obama for old foe, critics claim
- Official says 5 kids had contact with Ebola patient - Facts about Ebola virus - Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home - VIDEO: Can Ebola in US be 'stopped in its tracks'?
- Family shocked after mayor allegedly killed by wife
- Prosecutor to seek death penalty in beheading