Tue, July 8, 2014
An Osceola County man was killed and two others injured including a child after a car accident in Clare County. Police say it happened when a pick up truck driven by Lawrence Jackson of Marion was traveling north on Cook Road near Haskell Lake Road ran off the road and struck a tree. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, while the passengers in the vehicle, a woman from McBain and an 8-year old boy were taken to the hospital for their injuries. The accident remains under investigation.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Army demotes, retires general over handling of sex assault accusation
- Appeals court overturns hate crime convictions in Amish haircut assault case
- Ex-CEO to buy New England supermarket chain, ending worker protests
- US doctor takes on Ebola with faith, American tech - WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker gets Ebola - CDC flies home US staffer who had 'low-risk' Ebola contact
- MASSIVE ATTACK? Hackers reportedly hit JPMorgan, other banks