Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Sister of Boston Marathon bombing suspect charged in bomb threat
- Defense rests in corruption trial of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell
- CALL TO JIHAD Al Qaeda publication suggests US terror targets
- 'HE LET US ALL DOWN' USC star Shaw admits he lied about rescuing nephew
- US: Evidence Russia firing missiles inside Ukraine - Pro-Russian forces reportedly enter key Ukrainian town