Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Ukraine rebels suffer setbacks as US, EU prepare new Russia sanctions
- FOX NEWS POLL Most say Obama should stay off 2014 campaign trail
- Firefighters battling northern California blaze let most evacuees return home
- UN sanctions operator of North Korean weapons ship seized by Panama
- South Korea ferry survivors say they were repeatedly ordered to stay in cabins