Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids