Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- BYPASSING THE FEDS Some states take Ebola precautions into own hands
- CONVICT BLACKJACK 'Cold Case' playing cards could help crack cases
- Canadian police search for more shooters after attack on Parliament leaves soldier and gunman dead
- 'DECEPTIVE' MAILER? Ga. Dems slammed for flier linking Ferguson to election
- Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona