Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
- US cathedral may become museum to the slave trade
- MORE RISK IN THE SKIES FAA: Rise in near-collisions between planes and drones
- REBUILDING FERGUSON Bakery hit in protests gets $200G in donations
- Original 'Alice in Wonderland' manuscript to travel to US museums
- Authorities return to Aaron Hernandez's home seeking sneakers