Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- JESUS' BURIAL CLOTH? Historian: Shroud of Turin actually an Easter prop
- BACK ON THE TRAIL As Dems avoid Obama, Romney in high demand
- Cuomo, Christie order Ebola quarantines - Watchdog rips DHS for buying aging med supplies - Goldberg: Any public panic over Ebola stems from government's handling of it - Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola, leaves hospital - FULL COVERAGE: Tracking Ebola
- YouTube, Beware: Election-spending regulator sets sights on political Internet videos
- Want to vacation in a fire tower? This federal agency’s got a room to sell you - PHOTOS: Feds are renting out these fire lookout towers