Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Obama urges international cooperation on climate change
- Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- TODD STARNES: School accused of 'purging' Christian books
- Israeli gay party organizer criticized for using ISIS-inspired imagery on posters - FOX NEWS FIRST: Brown hits Shaheen, Obama on ISIS in new ad - Kosovo president: Europe can't be 'corridor' for Islamic terror groups
- HAWAII GUN FIGHT Judge KOs law keeping firearms from immigrants