Fri, July 11, 2014
A Stanwood man was arraigned on first degree home invasion charges stemming from an incident in Mecosta County last month. 37-year old John Miesiacezk is accused of breaking into a home in Colfax Township when the homeowner found Miesiacezk in his residence and called police. The Stanwood man fled the home, a small amount of money was missing. Miesiacezk a habitual offender, faces life in prison if convicted.
- 'A WAKE-UP CALL' Experts: Drone crash shows vulnerable WH defenses
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database
- Melissa sues Joan's clinic
- House GOP leaders cancel vote on border security bill amid blizzard of complaints
- Cut off from Wi-Fi, Cuban youngsters build secret computer network