Tue, July 29, 2014
The Newaygo County prosecutor is considering charges against a woman whose newborn baby was abandoned on a dirt road near White Cloud. A person walking a dog discovered the baby Monday morning next to a satellite dish in the Diamond Lake area. The newborn was found conscious with bumps, bruises, scrapes and the umbilical cord still attached. The baby was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Fremont where doctors say the baby is fine. Police found the baby's mother, who was also hospitalized. The investigation is ongoing. No names have been released.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- THEY DON'T BITE Quirky ad campaign says Republicans 'people too'
- 'Khorasan Group' is new name coined by Obama for old foe, critics claim
- Official says 5 kids had contact with Ebola patient - Facts about Ebola virus - Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home - VIDEO: Can Ebola in US be 'stopped in its tracks'?
- Family shocked after mayor allegedly killed by wife
- Prosecutor to seek death penalty in beheading