Tue, July 29, 2014
Two men in Mecosta County were arraigned on drug charges after being accused of operating a meth lab in Wheatland Township. 29-year old Gary Daniel Moore and 67-year old Ronald Thomas Harvey both of Remus were charged with operating or maintaining a laboratory involving methamphetamine. The pair were arrested over the weekend, they face up to 40-years in jail due to previous drug offenses. Moore and Harvey are being held on $50,000 bond each.
- Iraqi PM orders more air support, weapons for soldiers fighting ISIS
- Fla. gunman who shot deputy threatened cops before
- STILL FAR APART: Hope fades for Iran nuclear deal as deadline nears
- UNION'S DUE Dem nominee misses deadline to repay $500G
- MARION BARRY DIES Ex-DC Mayor nabbed in 1990 crack sting was 78