Tue, July 29, 2014
Two men in Mecosta County were arraigned on drug charges after being accused of operating a meth lab in Wheatland Township. 29-year old Gary Daniel Moore and 67-year old Ronald Thomas Harvey both of Remus were charged with operating or maintaining a laboratory involving methamphetamine. The pair were arrested over the weekend, they face up to 40-years in jail due to previous drug offenses. Moore and Harvey are being held on $50,000 bond each.
- Dodgers announcer Vin Scully loses World Series ring at Costco
- New video shows aftermath of Rice incident
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview' - Obama says Sony 'made a mistake' in shelving 'Interview' release - FBI blames North Korea for Sony hack, US weighs response
- Anti-whaling protesters found in contempt of court
- San Francisco deputy charged with assault, perjury