Tue, July 29, 2014
Two men in Mecosta County were arraigned on drug charges after being accused of operating a meth lab in Wheatland Township. 29-year old Gary Daniel Moore and 67-year old Ronald Thomas Harvey both of Remus were charged with operating or maintaining a laboratory involving methamphetamine. The pair were arrested over the weekend, they face up to 40-years in jail due to previous drug offenses. Moore and Harvey are being held on $50,000 bond each.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Pa. shooter suspect could be aided by woods - Suspect named to FBI's 10 most wanted list - VIDEO: Search narrows for suspect
- PM: 49 Turkish hostages held by ISIS freed - Turkey may welcome Muslim Brotherhood brass after ouster from Qatar
- Australia steps up security after intel indicates ISIS plot against lawmakers
- COURTING WOMEN Dems' big guns scramble to reclaim female vote
- WHITE HOUSE BREACH Officials: Fence-jumper made it past front doors