Tue, July 29, 2014
Two men in Mecosta County were arraigned on drug charges after being accused of operating a meth lab in Wheatland Township. 29-year old Gary Daniel Moore and 67-year old Ronald Thomas Harvey both of Remus were charged with operating or maintaining a laboratory involving methamphetamine. The pair were arrested over the weekend, they face up to 40-years in jail due to previous drug offenses. Moore and Harvey are being held on $50,000 bond each.
- Obama proposes $215M initiative to study genes of 1 million Americans
- Woman falls to her death moments after accepting clifftop marriage proposal
- KURTZ: Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- STILL SITTING Body of 19th-century monk found in lotus position
- Swift: Steal my words, pay up