Thu, July 31, 2014
A Newaygo County court has granted the state of Michigan emergency custody of a newborn baby that was abandoned on a dirt road near White Cloud earlier this week. A 14-year-old girl abandoned the newborn after giving birth on a blanket outside her home in the Diamond Lake area. A passerby walking his dog discovered the naked infant, now under care at Devos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids. The Michigan Department of Human Service asked for emergency custody Wednesday. Authorities say they're still investigating the situation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- JESUS' BURIAL CLOTH? Historian: Shroud of Turin actually an Easter prop
- BACK ON THE TRAIL As Dems avoid Obama, Romney in high demand
- Cuomo, Christie order Ebola quarantines - Watchdog rips DHS for buying aging med supplies - Goldberg: Any public panic over Ebola stems from government's handling of it - Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola, leaves hospital - FULL COVERAGE: Tracking Ebola
- YouTube, Beware: Election-spending regulator sets sights on political Internet videos
- Want to vacation in a fire tower? This federal agency’s got a room to sell you - PHOTOS: Feds are renting out these fire lookout towers