Thu, July 31, 2014
A Newaygo County court has granted the state of Michigan emergency custody of a newborn baby that was abandoned on a dirt road near White Cloud earlier this week. A 14-year-old girl abandoned the newborn after giving birth on a blanket outside her home in the Diamond Lake area. A passerby walking his dog discovered the naked infant, now under care at Devos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids. The Michigan Department of Human Service asked for emergency custody Wednesday. Authorities say they're still investigating the situation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Rare correction made in Justice Ginsburg’s dissent on Texas voter ID law
- 'DEEPLY CONCERNED' Reports of new ISIS advance against Yazidis worry US
- BYPASSING THE FEDS Some states take Ebola precautions into own hands
- CONVICT BLACKJACK 'Cold Case' playing cards could help crack cases
- Canadian police search for more shooters after attack on Parliament leaves soldier and gunman dead