Thu, July 31, 2014
A Newaygo County court has granted the state of Michigan emergency custody of a newborn baby that was abandoned on a dirt road near White Cloud earlier this week. A 14-year-old girl abandoned the newborn after giving birth on a blanket outside her home in the Diamond Lake area. A passerby walking his dog discovered the naked infant, now under care at Devos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids. The Michigan Department of Human Service asked for emergency custody Wednesday. Authorities say they're still investigating the situation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Pa. shooter suspect could be aided by woods - Suspect named to FBI's 10 most wanted list - VIDEO: Search narrows for suspect
- PM: 49 Turkish hostages held by ISIS freed - Turkey may welcome Muslim Brotherhood brass after ouster from Qatar
- Australia steps up security after intel indicates ISIS plot against lawmakers
- COURTING WOMEN Dems' big guns scramble to reclaim female vote
- WHITE HOUSE BREACH Officials: Fence-jumper made it past front doors