Sun, August 3, 2014
Deputies from Mecosta County were dispatched to a large Rave party at a Hinton Township residence located on 70th Avenue south of 5 Mile Road. The crowd of over 2000 consisted mostly of persons under the legal drinking age of 21. EMS from Mecosta and Montcalm County along with MMR were on scene treating and transporting multiple alcohol and drug related injuries/overdoses to Kelsey Hospital in Lakeview, Mount Pleasant Hospital and Spectrum Health in Big Rapids. Deputies also handled a CSC of a 19 year old Mount Pleasant female who reported being sexually assaulted in a vehicle at the party. Multiple charges are being sought for the property resident and the organizers of the event. The incident remains under investigation and the Sheriff's Office is requesting anyone with information related to the incident to call.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Supreme Court makes rare correction to Ginsburg dissent in Texas voter ID law case
- KURTZ: Watergate Lessons: Woodward and Bradlee on the pressures of investigative reporting
- Social Security benefits to get 1.7 percent bump
- Ohio man leads police to pregnant girlfriend's body
- ANOTHER BREACH Secret Service dogs stop man who hopped WH fence