According to Big Rapids city officials, starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 11, water will be shut off in the following areas:
100 Block of S. Michigan Ave. – east side only, 100 Block of S. Warren Ave., 100 Block of S. Stewart Ave.and the 200th, 300th and 400th Blocks of Maple Street.
Water will be off until new water valves are completely installed. Contact the Public Works office at (231) 592-4015 with any additional questions.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids