According to Big Rapids city officials, starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 11, water will be shut off in the following areas:
100 Block of S. Michigan Ave. – east side only, 100 Block of S. Warren Ave., 100 Block of S. Stewart Ave.and the 200th, 300th and 400th Blocks of Maple Street.
Water will be off until new water valves are completely installed. Contact the Public Works office at (231) 592-4015 with any additional questions.
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, say won't interfere with Japan - Japan stunned after ISIS vid claims hostage killed - VIDEO: New video claims ISIS killed hostage
- Greece's anti-bailout Syriza party wins election
- Woman gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez