According to Big Rapids city officials, starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 11, water will be shut off in the following areas:
100 Block of S. Michigan Ave. – east side only, 100 Block of S. Warren Ave., 100 Block of S. Stewart Ave.and the 200th, 300th and 400th Blocks of Maple Street.
Water will be off until new water valves are completely installed. Contact the Public Works office at (231) 592-4015 with any additional questions.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Ottawa gunman reportedly knew jihadist, wanted to travel to Libya
- OBAMACARE SCRAMBLE Companies trying to avoid fines for noncompliant plans
- Arbitrator says NFL Commissioner must testify at Ray Rice appeal hearing
- Gunmen kill 8 Shiite Muslims in Pakistan attack
- Man apprehended after scaling White House fence - VIDEO: White House fence jumper kicks dog - VIDEO: Secret Service stop man who hopped WH fence