Wed, August 13, 2014
Michigan State Police and Deputies in Mecosta County are involved in a standoff with a barricaded gunman at a home 10 miles outside of the Village of Morley. Police say it began last night as a domestic dispute in Montcalm County and escalated today in Mecosta County. It's not clear yet if anyone is hurt. We'll have more details once they become available.
- Extremism fears rise in France after driver plows car into pedestrians - Nigeria's Islamic uprising poses regional threat
- Lightning strike injures 7 following Buccaneers game
- Pakistan makes arrests in Taliban school massacre
- City employee fighting dismissal over Ferguson comments
- Florida State QB Jameis Winston cleared of conduct violations