Wed, August 13, 2014
Michigan State Police and Deputies in Mecosta County are involved in a standoff with a barricaded gunman at a home 10 miles outside of the Village of Morley. Police say it began last night as a domestic dispute in Montcalm County and escalated today in Mecosta County. It's not clear yet if anyone is hurt. We'll have more details once they become available.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 1 dead, several injured after bus overturns in Del.
- Who wins Senate control? Nov. 4 might not decide - Tea Party, GOP may need to mend fences - Full Coverage: Midterm Elections
- DOJ enters case of alleged use of girl as rape ‘bait’ - Boy, 13, charged with raping 8-year-old girl
- A pistol-packing pastor helps catch robbery suspect
- NY climate march attracts more than 310,000 people