Wed, August 13, 2014
Michigan State Police and Deputies in Mecosta County are involved in a standoff with a barricaded gunman at a home 10 miles outside of the Village of Morley. Police say it began last night as a domestic dispute in Montcalm County and escalated today in Mecosta County. It's not clear yet if anyone is hurt. We'll have more details once they become available.
- AirAsia co-pilot was at controls before fatal crash, investigator says
- At least 1 dead, 6 injured in San Francisco fire
- Romney slams Clinton over jobs, Russia in possible preview of 2016
- LEFT TO ROT Bodies of ISIS fighters pile up in Iraqi hospitals
- 'BRADIE' BALL REVEALED Pa. candy maker gets kicks from 'Deflate-gate' scandal