Wed, August 13, 2014
Michigan State Police and Deputies in Mecosta County are involved in a standoff with a barricaded gunman at a home 10 miles outside of the Village of Morley. Police say it began last night as a domestic dispute in Montcalm County and escalated today in Mecosta County. It's not clear yet if anyone is hurt. We'll have more details once they become available.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Ottawa gunman reportedly knew jihadist, wanted to travel to Libya
- OBAMACARE SCRAMBLE Companies trying to avoid fines for noncompliant plans
- Arbitrator says NFL Commissioner must testify at Ray Rice appeal hearing
- Gunmen kill 8 Shiite Muslims in Pakistan attack
- Man apprehended after scaling White House fence - VIDEO: White House fence jumper kicks dog - VIDEO: Secret Service stop man who hopped WH fence