Wed, August 13, 2014
Michigan State Police and Deputies in Mecosta County are involved in a standoff with a barricaded gunman at a home 10 miles outside of the Village of Morley. Police say it began last night as a domestic dispute in Montcalm County and escalated today in Mecosta County. It's not clear yet if anyone is hurt. We'll have more details once they become available.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Al Qaeda-linked target of Syrian strikes obsessed with pulling off next 9/11
- Florida mall shooting leaves 2 wounded
- Hundreds of Colorado students protest history curriculum changes that would promote patriotism
- Vatican puts ex-Dominican envoy under house arrest
- Report: Boeing plans for post-fighter future